*If your order requires verification, then the PIN will not be displayed until verification is complete. Read our Instant PIN Delivery Policy.
You are buying a brand new T-Mobile Prepaid $70.00 refill PIN for just $69.65! There is no need to pay shipping costs and there is no tax charged! Your refill PIN number will be instantly displayed on-screen* after checking out (no physical card is mailed). You will use this PIN number to reload your T-Mobile Prepaid account using the refill instructions provided below. When you refill your phone, you get the exact same minutes, features, expiration, etc., as if you bought a physical refill card!
Just dial *233 (*ADD) and follow the instructions, or visit t-zones/web2go on your T-Mobile Prepaid phone, select "My Account," then "Refill." This is not required if you ordered a Real-Time refill, which is applied to your account at the time of purchase.
From another phone
Please call 1-877-778-2106, and follow the instructions. This is not required if you ordered a Real-Time refill, which is applied to your account at the time of purchase.
T-Mobile PIN Refills | Rates, Features, and Information:
T-Mobile Prepaid PIN Refills are your best choice, when you want to refill minutes or money to your T-Mobile Prepaid account, at a time of your choosing. When you purchase your T-Mobile Prepaid PIN Refill, you will receive a long string of numbers (your PIN code). This PIN code may be used immediately toward T-Mobile Prepaid plan, or saved for future use. If you find a great deal at our website that saves you money, you can purchase more than one T-Mobile Prepaid PIN, and use them one-at-a-time when you are ready.
T-Mobile Prepaid PIN Refills may be used to refill any plan you have. A $50 (400 minute refill) may be used to refill your $50/month Unlimited Talk & Text plan. When you add a refill, all your unused minutes carry over.
T-Mobile Prepaid plans offer the benefit of no commitment�no annual contract, no credit check, no monthly bill.
T-Mobile Prepaid Pay As You Go - pay by the minute plans
Choose the amount that's right for you and just pay for the minutes you use.
T-Mobile Prepaid refills may be used toward any plan you have. When you add a refill, all your unused minutes carry over.
Pay-As-You-Go Plan Options
$100 = 1000 minutes for 365 days (Gold Rewards bonus minutes already included)
$70 = 560 minutes for 90 days (644 minutes for 365 days with Gold Rewards)
$50 = 400 minutes for 90 days (460 minutes for 365 days with Gold Rewards)
$40 = 208 minutes for 90 days (239 minutes for 365 days with Gold Rewards)
$30 = 160 minutes for 90 days (184 minutes for 365 days with Gold Rewards)
$25 = 130 minutes for 90 days (150 minutes for 365 days with Gold Rewards)
$15 = 45 minutes for 90 days (52 minutes for 365 days with Gold Rewards)
$10 = 30 minutes for 90 days (35 minutes for 365 days with Gold Rewards)
To qualify, spend just $100 (in any combination of $10, $25, $50, or $100) in T-Mobile Prepaid refills for your Prepaid phone. If you buy a combination of refills that add up to $100, you'll receive 15% more minutes free on the NEXT refill redeemed. If you buy a $100 refill, you'll automatically qualify for Gold Rewards status, and the bonus minutes will already be included in the refill.
Messaging & Web
- SMS Text Messaging: 5¢ to receive. 10¢ to send.
- Picture & Video Messaging: 25¢ to receive and send.
- $1.49 Web DayPass: Unlimited 24-hour mobile web access.
T-Mobile Prepaid Monthly & Unlimited Plans - monthly no annual contract plans
Best value for customers who want to talk, text, and surf the Web at speeds up to 3G for one, low monthly cost with no annual contract.
T-Mobile Prepaid refills may be used toward any plan you have, and smaller refill amounts may be combined and applied toward higher costing plans. If you purchase a refill that is more than your plan, any unused portion will carry over.
Monthly & Unlimited Plans
$70/month = Unlimited Talk, Text & Web, at up to 4G Data Speeds
- For apps, GPS, video & music streaming, and more.
$50/month = Unlimited Talk, Text & Web, with first 500MB up to 4G Data Speeds
- For e-mails, web surfing, social networking, and more.
$30/month = 1500 Talk & Text with 30 MB data
- Use any combination of minutes or messages up to 1500. For e-mails and light web surfing.
$15/month = Unlimited Text and 10¢/minute Talk
- Same great service as our Unlimited Talk & Text with 2 GB data. Plus, unlimited international talk and text.
$80/month = International Unlimited Talk & Text with 2 GB
- Same great service as our $70 Unlimited Talk & Text with 2 GB data, plus $10 more added for unlimited calls to landlines in over 50 countries, and unlimited texting, and discounted calling to over 220 countries.
- Combine 2 smaller refills to pay for this plan. Example: Buy one $30 refill + one $50 refill = Pays your $80 plan.
- You can also purchase a $100 refill to pay for this plan. Any unused portion will carry over.
$60/month = International Unlimited Talk & Text with 100 MB
- Same great service as our $50 Unlimited Talk & Text with 100 MB data, plus $10 more added for unlimited calls to landlines in over 50 countries, and unlimited texting, and discounted calling to over 220 countries.
- Combine 2 smaller refills to pay for this plan. Example: Buy one $30 refill + one $30 refill = Pays your $80 plan.
- You can also purchase a $70 refill to pay for this plan. Any unused portion will carry over.
- No annual contract. No credit check.
- National coverage with no roaming charges.
- 24/7 customer service.
- Voicemail, caller ID, and call waiting.
Other Services Include
- International calling, texting, and roaming.
- Directory assistance�411 & More: $1.79 per call, plus airtime.
- Download ringtones, and wallpaper: price varies�starting at $1.49
- Get Pay As You Go data with a Web DayPass�$1.49 for 24 hours.
411 Directory Assistance
You pay $1.79 per call plus airtime for this service. In most cases, you can avoid high 411 Directory Assistance charges, by simply calling 1-800-FREE411.
T-Mobile Prepaid phones and most unlocked GSM phones are compatible with T-Mobile Prepaid service.
T-Mobile Prepaid Map Information: Maps approximate anticipated coverage outdoors, which varies by location, may include limited or no coverage areas, and do not guarantee service availability. Within coverage areas, network changes, traffic volume, outages, technical limitations, signal strength, your equipment, obstructions, weather and other conditions may interfere with service quality and availability. Portions of the maps include networks operated by our roaming partners; we are not responsible for their performance. 3G Coverage requires a 3G device. Devices not purchased from T-Mobile or an authorized dealer may not work on our network. T-Mobile to T-Mobile calls are directly dialed between T-Mobile devices while on the T-Mobile USA network (and not roaming in the US or internationally); voicemail and other T-Mobile service numbers not included. Roaming: Nationwide roaming refers to usage while on a roaming partner's network within coverage area; currently not available for webConnectTM data plans. International roaming incurs additional charges and refers to usage outside of the US. 850 Roaming Coverage requires a multi-band device. Certain devices and features will not work when roaming. If you travel outside of coverage areas, your device will not work.
Copyright and Trademark Info
T-Mobile Prepaid logos and marks are displayed solely for the purpose of describing the refill and replenishment products that we sell. These logos and marks are registered trademarks of T-Mobile Prepaid .